Why a man was so upset by the fashion square in Scottsdale
- by admin
The fashion square was shut down this week because of the threat posed by a man who had taken his clothes to the space, and the city has declared a state of emergency.
The Scottsfield Business Journal reported Friday that the man, who is a former police officer, was identified by police as James Thomas.
“This was an unfortunate event that occurred in Scottersdell,” ScottsDell Police Chief Michael Stoltz told the newspaper.
“The city of Scottsdell, the police department, the sheriff’s department, our law enforcement partners all are doing everything they can to protect the public.
We’re all committed to working together to protect everyone from this type of incident.”
Stoltz said police had not determined whether the man posed a danger to the public and were reviewing surveillance video.
Authorities have issued a warrant for his arrest and he is expected to be taken into custody.
The fashion square was shut down this week because of the threat posed by a man who had taken his…
- French fashion brand ‘Nova’ celebrates 50 years of fashion with a fashion photo shoot
- How to get in on the trend of classic 1950s vintage fashion with a classic donut
- High fashion icons have made history, fashion icon is in hiding
- How to make classic bourbon whiskey taste like you’re in the kitchen
- Why some of our favorite old-school brands are dying off