A woman has been charged with murdering her husband and then selling his body parts on eBay
- by admin
A woman who allegedly murdered her husband, then used his body to make cosmetics has been arrested in Italy and charged with murder.
Police in northern Italy arrested 25-year-old Valentina Scorsone in Rome on Wednesday, a day after a court in the city of Bologna sentenced her to 20 years in jail for the killing of her husband.
The case was investigated by Italy’s top criminal police agency, which is leading the probe into the deaths of Giuseppe Scorsoni, 46, and his partner, Paolo Scorsonesi.
According to court papers, Valentina was arrested on Wednesday at a shopping centre in the small town of Albi in the Tuscan province of Campania.
She is currently being held in a psychiatric hospital, the paper said.
The Scorsons, who were married for 20 years, had divorced in June 2018, according to the newspaper Corriere della Sera.
Paolo had died in October 2018.
Valentina had been arrested on suspicion of the murder and was charged with his death, according the newspaper.
Police had searched Valentina’s home in Bolognano on Friday.
Her boyfriend, who has not been named, has not yet been found.
A woman who allegedly murdered her husband, then used his body to make cosmetics has been arrested in Italy and…
- French fashion brand ‘Nova’ celebrates 50 years of fashion with a fashion photo shoot
- How to get in on the trend of classic 1950s vintage fashion with a classic donut
- High fashion icons have made history, fashion icon is in hiding
- How to make classic bourbon whiskey taste like you’re in the kitchen
- Why some of our favorite old-school brands are dying off