Who’s wearing the coolest mask ever?
- by admin
FASHION magazine has put together a list of the hottest fashion masks that have been made over the past few decades.
From the 1940s to the 1950s, the American women’s fashion industry made many of the coolest masks that were ever made, such as the Mary Kay mask and the Jil Sander mask.
Today, the mask industry is a $2 billion industry, and the industry has been booming for years.
But the masks that made history are still making a comeback.
Some of the masks on this list are still considered “must-have” items.
They’re just too cool to not have on your list.Read more:
FASHION magazine has put together a list of the hottest fashion masks that have been made over the past few…
- How to save for a new pair of shoes for your next trip to LA
- When does your favorite designer dress like an old woman?
- A woman has been charged with murdering her husband and then selling his body parts on eBay
- Female 90s Fashion Week: Fashion Tape Fashion magazine is featuring a new
- When a new season of ‘The Simpsons’ begins, fans can get a ‘Wholesale Fashion Nova Costume’ from Michaels