The fashion industry is getting in on the game of ‘designing for a better future’
- by admin
The fashion fashion industry has been playing catch-up to the rest of the economy with a huge shift in business model and the rise of the digital age.
The fashion sector has also experienced a major change in the way in which people spend their money, which has resulted in the demise of many old-fashioned stores.
The UK Fashion Council has warned that the industry has not been able to keep pace with this change, but has begun to adapt.
Read more: http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/jan/09/fashion-championship-chicago-fashion-councils-financial-recovery
The fashion fashion industry has been playing catch-up to the rest of the economy with a huge shift in business…
- How to save for a new pair of shoes for your next trip to LA
- When does your favorite designer dress like an old woman?
- A woman has been charged with murdering her husband and then selling his body parts on eBay
- Female 90s Fashion Week: Fashion Tape Fashion magazine is featuring a new
- When a new season of ‘The Simpsons’ begins, fans can get a ‘Wholesale Fashion Nova Costume’ from Michaels