New Crypto coins to hit $0.8 million on market – CoinDesk
- by admin
New coins to reach the $0,8 million mark on the market have been announced.
The first coins launched in the new month are the DASH tokens, launched in January, which were initially priced at $0 in an ICO that attracted $10m in funding.
Other coins that have launched in that time include the Ripple XRP, which was released in February, and the Bitcoin ETC.
CoinDesk is an independent news website that covers cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology and other topics.
Follow us on Twitter @Coindesk, on Facebook and subscribe to our newsletter.
Follow CoinDesk on Twitter
New coins to reach the $0,8 million mark on the market have been announced.The first coins launched in the new…
- How to save for a new pair of shoes for your next trip to LA
- When does your favorite designer dress like an old woman?
- A woman has been charged with murdering her husband and then selling his body parts on eBay
- Female 90s Fashion Week: Fashion Tape Fashion magazine is featuring a new
- When a new season of ‘The Simpsons’ begins, fans can get a ‘Wholesale Fashion Nova Costume’ from Michaels