Girl’s gym owner’s father dies at 69
- by admin
GYARU, Taiwan — A girl’s gym operator died at 69 on Monday after being hospitalized with complications of Parkinson’s disease, her father said.
Taiwanese media reported that Taiyuan Gueh, a father of five, had a stroke in July and had undergone a number of surgeries in the last year to treat his disease.
Taiyuan, who was a teacher, worked at a gym in Taipei’s Old Town until his father’s death in August.
Taiyo Guehs family members and friends posted a message on social media saying they are devastated by the news.
“My son was a wonderful person, and will be missed greatly,” the father wrote.
“Taiyuo’s smile was always infectious.
He was so much more than the sum of his parts.
He loved all of us.
I wish my children all the best.
The family will continue to keep Taiyuo and his family in their thoughts.”
The cause of death is not yet known.
GYARU, Taiwan — A girl’s gym operator died at 69 on Monday after being hospitalized with complications of Parkinson’s disease,…
- How to save for a new pair of shoes for your next trip to LA
- When does your favorite designer dress like an old woman?
- A woman has been charged with murdering her husband and then selling his body parts on eBay
- Female 90s Fashion Week: Fashion Tape Fashion magazine is featuring a new
- When a new season of ‘The Simpsons’ begins, fans can get a ‘Wholesale Fashion Nova Costume’ from Michaels