‘This Is Not the First Time’: Fashion Island in Miami Is A Fashion Square Mall Source Fox News
- by admin
MATT PALMER, host: This is NOT the first time a mall in Miami has been the site of an accidental attack.
Last month, a mall security guard who had been watching a security camera was fatally shot outside of the mall by an assailant who claimed to be wearing a mask.
That man has been identified as 32-year-old Christopher Boulger.
But now, it appears that another security guard may have also been the victim of an attack.
We’ve learned that Boulgier is a former police officer in South Florida, who worked in Miami-Dade County for five years.
He’s now in prison for a series of drug charges.
Reporter: And he has become a fashion icon.
His latest hit is a clothing line, The Boulgers.
The Boulsons are making fashion couture for a fashion-forward clientele.
And that’s not the only thing he’s got going on with his own fashion empire.
For those of you who know me, you know that I’m the man with the baggy sweatshirt and the denim pants. Reporter
MATT PALMER, host: This is NOT the first time a mall in Miami has been the site of an accidental…
- How to save for a new pair of shoes for your next trip to LA
- When does your favorite designer dress like an old woman?
- A woman has been charged with murdering her husband and then selling his body parts on eBay
- Female 90s Fashion Week: Fashion Tape Fashion magazine is featuring a new
- When a new season of ‘The Simpsons’ begins, fans can get a ‘Wholesale Fashion Nova Costume’ from Michaels