‘The Good Wife’ Season 2 trailer: New scenes reveal a ‘breathless’ show of humanity
- by admin
“The good thing about The Good Wife is that it is a show that is more than just about the main characters.
It’s also about the world around them and about the struggles they face,” said “The Good Woman” executive producer, David Simon.
“I wanted to show the world what life is like on the streets of Chicago when they’re on a bad break, or what life was like in the small town of St. Louis when the cops were on strike.”
Simon also said that while the show was based on the book “The Road to St. Charles,” the showrunners are not afraid to take liberties with the source material.
“It’s not about what we want the show to be,” Simon said.
“It’s about telling stories that are true to life, that are rooted in real life and are not made up.
We can’t do it all the time.
It will never be what we have in mind for The Good Women.”
The series, which was renewed for a third season last month, follows the lives of four women living in Chicago and New Orleans during the Great Depression.
The first season was written by Emmy Award-winning writer-producer/director David Simon and executive producer and executive producers Rob Corddry and David Shore.
Season 2 of “The Bad Wife” will debut on NBC on Sept. 1.
“The good thing about The Good Wife is that it is a show that is more than just about the…
- How to save for a new pair of shoes for your next trip to LA
- When does your favorite designer dress like an old woman?
- A woman has been charged with murdering her husband and then selling his body parts on eBay
- Female 90s Fashion Week: Fashion Tape Fashion magazine is featuring a new
- When a new season of ‘The Simpsons’ begins, fans can get a ‘Wholesale Fashion Nova Costume’ from Michaels